JEWELRY PIECES

7.10.2015




wanted to talk to you all today about a few jewelry pieces i've been loving lately in my collection!! I've shown a photo of my jewelry holder in my room tour post from last summer, so I thought it was about time to display a few favorites that were hanging! To me necklaces are one of my favorite pieces to wear, and I love the way they tie an outfit together. All my pieces are in gold which is funny because I use to hate it as a kid and only like silver, but the older I've gotten the more I begin to hate silver and adore all things gold!!


This is one of my all time favorite necklace and its the one I reach for the most! I love how it goes with everything. The length is perfect and makes it easy to layer other necklaces with it. I can't say enough wonderful things about the jewelry designer as she is a local here in California and I own several beautiful pieces from her. Be sure to give a look!


Black rock crystal just sparkles whenever I wear it. This necklace is such a complimentary piece. Again the length is perfect, and the chain really shows it off too. I swear the photo doesn't do it justice, but in the sun ah it's beautiful. You can see me wear it here.


Last but certainly not least, yet again another beautiful rock crystal necklace. I have a serious obsession with this type of look. If you take a peek  at my Pinterest jewelry board, you'll see more of what I'm talking about. I just adore this necklace and the triangle shape for my collection is a great style.

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.