MARCH

3.15.2018


march started off as a great month because of my birthday, but then I caught the flu virus and it all went down hill from there. I had to miss my choir tour, so bummed out! I'm so tired of laying in bed, yet I have no energy to do otherwise. So, I'm catching up on my blog game. Here are a few goals I hope to complete before April.


1. Take photos of my dorm | I have been waiting for the perfect moment, and now I see there isn't going to be one. My first year is almost over and I still haven't shared it on the blog!

2. Slowly move out of my dorm | Sensing a pattern? In May, I officially move out and it is going to be a lot of work. After I take those photos lots of items can be used here in room at my parents house.

3. Plan out blog content | My ideas seem so dry. Maybe once I'm fully 100% better from being sick, I'll be inspired somehow.

4. Continue eating healthy | Ever since my birthday I've splurged here and there and it needs to come to an end. Back to smoothies, whole foods, and no sugar.

5. Go to the gym | I don't know when I'll be able to start this back up because of my cough, but I was kickin' butt. I can't wait to start caring for my body again.

2 comments

  1. Being sick is the worst but the best thing you can do is drink lots of water, eat healthy, and rest! Give your body what it needs so that it can give back!! Sorry you had to miss things being sick :(

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.