SUNDAY MORNING READINGS 01

4.23.2017

appy Sunday! I am really looking forward to this month as Spring is in full bloom, my college semester is more than half way done, and I couldn't be more excited to jump into summer. I love this time of year, and therefore all the content on the web is just so inspirational to me, so I thought I'd create a new series on the blog (we'll see if I keep it flowin' lol) all about my favorite reads on the different blogs I follow, podcasts I listen to, videos I watch, or the novel's I'm reading! 

Hope you enjoy, and show below some current read's you've been enjoying or saved to your feed! 


The YouTube Video: 
I just got done watching Estee Lalonde's video up on YouTube, that is apart of her spring trilogy series, and it's all about her spring wardrobe! I love Estee, I think her personality on camera, and cute sense of style is just too contagious. Can I cute my hair short and be a white blonde too? Haha. This video showed some great pieces, I loved all her coats and denim jackets she just picked up. So give it a watch if you're looking for some spring inspiration. 

The Blogger: 
Mara from M Loves M, is such a sweetheart + her blog is full of great content!! One recent post this week that I enjoyed reading, and challenging myself to pursue trying is her three tips to de-stress. It's a great reminder for myself, as this week in particular has been a little high for my normal stress levels, and this weekend you know I'm using these tips! 

The Podcast: 
One podcast that I listen to is 'The Lively Show' and she has some great content regarding motivation, travel, career, and even blogging. One podcast I listened to was episode #205 titled "How my travel approach & packing has changed." I thought this was such an interesting title, since I am going to be doing some traveling soon to see my bff. I loved hearing her packing tips and advice, so it's a great listen especially since summer is coming up and everyone has an itch to travel/road trips! 

The Novel: 
I'm finishing up Lauren Graham's latest novel (book club May pick, so stay tuned), but this weekend I'm hoping to also begin another novel that's been sitting on my shelf wayy too lonng. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joana Gaines! My favorite HGTV couple + show...Fixer Upper. The book is suppose to be their story on how this whole thing began, and where they are now in the process of dealing with fame, and a huge successful business. So excited to dive in. Have you read the book? Thoughts? 

3 comments

  1. I am enjoying your blog entries on my email box. They are real, full of life and inspiring. I had no luck so I shut down my blog but it's ok. Now I have more time to do things I want. The book you mentioned, is it Lauren Graham's book about Talking fast or something like that? I was going to buy that book but then decided not to. How is it?

    I'm happy you succeeded with your blog. Keep on blogging, I love your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!! Even though I don't have much of a following either, I love the way I'm able to document my life on this site. It's my source of therapy lol.

      Yes it is "Talking As Fast As I Can" - it's amazing! Stay tuned, I'm putting together a book club review post soon. :)

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.