GET TO KNOW LILY ROSE

1.22.2017


ily Rose is my six year old puppy and partner in crime! For my thirteenth birthday my parents surprised me with my dream dog. I still remember how tiny she was, and I fell in love with her cuteness and personality right from the start. This pup is the joy of my everyday, and it's embarrassing to admit I don't mention her often on the blog. So without a further ado, here is a quick introduction to my little cutie.


What breed is Lily? 
She is a white Maltese, and weighs about five pounds!

Her favorite food? 
By no doubt it's ice cream! She acts wild when it's around, and by the pop of the lid of the carton, she's flying off the couch and onto my leg! And, she adores french fries! lol.

Does she like water?
This gal is prissy when it comes to water! Rainy season is the worst because the luck of her stepping on wet soppy grass is a joke. She is no lab!

How old is she? 
Lily is now six years old...cry!

Any tips for sheltering a puppy like Lily? 
If you have any questions feel free to leave them below, or check out this post through the archives of ABH! 




                           Special memory with Lily?


Oh my, which one to chose from! I'd say my favorite time ever spent with Lily is when she was a pup and it was the very first night my mom surprised me with her. At night, I kept her in a basket next to my bed, and within minutes she's barking to jump in bed with me. Ever since then she's been my sleeping partner.
Any fave toys/balls? 

Lily loves her toys, and pretends to be the most vicious dog alive. Her favorite tends to be small stuffed animals. Right now her's consist of an elephant, bunny, and ice cream cone. I love that she likes to play with her toys...it tires her out!

Does she like clothes? 

I've always wanted Lily to wear bows, or cute booties, but she actually hates it. She does love her sweaters though because of how cold she gets in the winter. Isn't she darling with them on?


7 comments

  1. Aww, this is such an adorable post. It's crazy how much we dog-moms love our pups!! I seriously get teary-eyed when I think about Winny sometimes. Haha! But this post is so sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've been there myself too Tieka! : ) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet post! Lily is adorable. I've been thinking of getting a dog myself and this post brings me closer to getting one!

    Best,
    Anjie

    http://mouthfuloflife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've grown up with a pup around my whole life. I love how they become apart of the family. <3

      Delete
  3. Lilly I an adorable dog! She looks so soft. :)
    I got your comment you left on my blog, and yes, I have watched the movie Anne of Green Gables, but haven't read the books.

    Love.
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lily is a sweetheart.
      Oh yes, I know they are certainly my fave movies of all time.

      Delete
  4. Oh my...she is lovely! Such a character.

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.