A WEEK OF FRIENDSHIP | BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR BESTIE

7.21.2016


ere are some beauty must haves that are essential for every girls collection! Part of this week of friendship is to include a gift guide for your girlfriends. Gift giving is a favorite of mine, because it's a very personal and thoughtful act. I know that with my girlfriends we have been best friends for over ten years, and once their birthday rolls around, the ideas of the perfect guide have already been taken, from down the road. However, beauty products never go out of style. So, I have categorized some beauty products that fit perfectly under the special occasions of gift giving for your bestie. Any beauty products you enjoy gift giving?


BIRTHDAY GIRL...
This occasion calls for something a little fancy, and something very personalized. A great beauty product to purchase is an elegant bottle of perfume or body spray. Whether it's from Anthropologie or Bath & Body Works, this gift shows that you took time to think about that person and who they are. What scent represents them, and their favorite flavors.

VALENTINES DAY...
I know what your thinking, and no valentines day isn't always for lovers. It's one day out of the year that presents love towards someone who means a lot in our lives. For us single gals, our nights aren't spent over a candle light dinner, or romantic picnic. Instead it's all about the pizza, chocolate and chick flicks with our besties. Well, at least for me! So I love to present my family and girlfriends a small gift attached with a pun tag. Such as a bottle of nail polish that say's "Thanks for being a toe-tally awesome best friend." How cute is that! Amirite?

CHRISTMAS EVE...
Every year my girlfriends and I always gift exchange for the Christmas season. A wonderful beauty product to give is some makeup brushes. Gold brushes are just to die for! Not everyone spends their own money on beautiful sets of brushes, so the odd of them owning this is slim!

6 comments

  1. Loving your week of friendship series, what a fun idea, and yay to gift giving!! I do it all the time for my girlfriends and love it! <3 And thank you for the health well wishes, friend, actually starting to feel a little better and hoping it continues!! xo

    Girl & Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your so welcome V! I really hope your able to continue to feel better, and begin a routine that's more normal. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh these are definitely some amazing beauty items that I use. And I love gifting my favorite beauty items to friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love those gold brushes! Awesome roundup of products, lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such great products, I would definately love them as presents. Have a great week. Kirsten x

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information
    Botox Treatments Chicago

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.