MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS

10.21.2015




alking all about my favorite most watched tv shows yet! Binging on Netflix is a regular thing during my summer, so I thought I'd share with you some of the shows I feel in love with + can't stop re-watching! Huge plus is that every tv show I share with you, is all on Netflix currently right now!




Gilmore Girls - This one is a true classic! I can't enough about this show. It was aired in the early 2000's but I love the characters and personalities. If you've never seen or heard anything about it here's a few words to sum up the show; funny, drama, family, and relationships. Lorelai who is the main character is so amazing, her personality is upbeat and hilarious. I love all the flashbacks of previous movies, artists, and trends. There are so many references to back generations - so I'm sure there will be a few you can relate to. I love the mother and daughter relationship between Lorelai and Rory in the sense of how close they are. They are best friends and I love that. Rory is such a sweet girl and I love how all her relationships with her boyfriends, make you love/hate them. All in all, it's a great show, and I love that there are seven seasons!


Psych - Drama isn't involved, but serious humor is! This show will crack you up within seconds! I love Gus, probably my favorite character because his scream is the best (aka little girl scream). This show is completely clean, and it's all about the life of working in a police department and being detectives! Now the main character, Sean is a psych, not for real but only for show so he can work in the department. Gus and Sean are best friends who work together at "Psych", and are all about goofing off and cracking jokes! I'm so late to the Psych trend, but it took me so long to get into the show, but once I did...I couldn't stop watching it!

When Calls The Heart - Nothing can get better than this tv show! It's based in the early 1900's and is placed in a small town called Coal Valley. It's about this girl who dreams of being a teacher and feels lead to travel to Coal Valley and become their teacher permanently. She comes from lots of money, and is viewed as the city girl who doesn't know any thing but knowledge to teach their children. Romance always peeks its way in with the first few episodes, which is my favorite thing!


House Hunters International - Yes I love watching these type of shows! It gives me so much inspiration for my future home. The best part is being able to see what the living conditions are like around the world, especially my dream locations, europe! I've seen one when this couple wanted to live in France, and the footage they took around Paris and the country side of France was so breathtaking and great to see for future trips!

8 comments

  1. Ahhhhhhh "When Calls the Heart" is one of my absolute FAVORITE SHOWS!!! How far along are you??!?!? I've seen Season 1 and 2, and I cannot wait for the Christmas movie coming out this holiday season, and for season 3 coming out in February!!!!! :D :D

    xoxo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness their making a movie? Can't wait for that! I've seen both season! Okay I have to ask, who do you like better...Jack or Charles???

      Delete
  2. When calls the heart sounds so good!!
    I am going to try it! Thanks!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must! It's a wonderful clean show, and most importantly the acting is really great.

      Delete
  3. When Calls the Heart is on my list, but I'm right there with you on Gilmore Girls and Psych!! :D
    Have you heard the news about Netflix bringing Gilmore Girls back??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm so excited, hoping they bring Rory and Logan back together...do you agree? Logan is my fave boyfriend throughout the show, who is yours?

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE when calls the heart!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.