I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE WHEN I'M WITH YOU

10.01.2015



ello everyone! Today I'm sharing an outfit post that in my mind is long over-due! I really do enjoy modeling in front of the camera and snapping the right photos for these types of posts, but my favorite photographer is away at college! This is the last outfit shoot I did with my Alex, and It was such a great one. I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out, and that our camera cards didn't malfunction this time ha-ha! I don't have much going on other than the fact that homework is piling up and I'm learning that college is such a different ballgame than high school. It's taken a lot of getting use to, but I'm trying to be positive about the whole situation and focus on my countdown to December 14th because that's when this semester ends (I know, I'm pathetic). So I'm sorry but today I don't have anything profound to talk about, or interesting to share, so I'm off to reading my literature that's due in a few days! Hope your all having a beautiful week!






Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.